Wednesday, March 24, 2021

A Saturday of music and Spring - Henning Weigand

Recently I have been listening to music again more. I went through my old CDs and found some good stuff that I used to love, but that kind of made it off my mind a bit in my busy day to day life. Also found some old playlists on Windows Media Player, re-discovering old tunes and old memories connected to it. When I was unmessing, I found old concert tickets of amazing artists such as Gary Moore, Queen, Muse, a Perfect Circle and Radiohead. It’s been over a year now, since last I could go to a concert, shortly before the pandemic started to hit us all. I saw John Petrucci whose signature guitar I have been having now since the 90s, just recently I found the invoice of back when I bought it in the US. Really thinking that I should be playing guitar more again – just too distracted by too many things to find enough time. Back in those days when I taught myself guitar, I played 4 hours or so every day, and spent time jamming with friends. Well, music and this wonderful Spring weather definitely made my day. Waking up, the day showed as a beautiful Spring day, and that motivated me to get out on my bike and go for a ride in the fresh air first thing. And to make the day more meaningful, I picked up my acoustic again to enjoy this Saturday of music and Spring.


#henningweigand #henningweigandarticle #hamburg #germany #saturday #music #spring


Written by Henning Weigand

No comments:

Post a Comment